[hpsdr] ANAN-100D Angelia_test_v3.9 code

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Feb 9 10:59:33 PST 2014

By the way, some have noted a fluctuating power output readings on the PowerSDR meter when using the ANAN-100D even though the actual power output was steady.  I did too with some of the earlier versions of firmware.

There should be no significant power output reading fluctuation on the PowerSDR front panel meter when in TUN mode.  I would be interested in hearing of any observations of such fluctuations with this firmware.  I see no fluctuations here.

Joe K5SO