[hpsdr] Angelia_v2.8 firmware download

Michael St. Angelo mstangelo at comcast.net
Sat Feb 8 09:15:23 PST 2014

Joe,

I did a upgrade to v2.8 and downgrade to v2.7. They were successful with
HPDSRProgrammerV2 nopcap 2.0.4.5.

I did see the programming status messages. The programming time is much
faster with the new code.

I also verified again the 10 meter power drops  to 75 watts with v2.8 is at
100 watts with the v2.7.

Hope you can see this problem.

73,

Mike N2MS