[hpsdr] No transmit output Hermes - PowerSDR

Tom McDermott tom.mcdermott4 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 16:28:34 PST 2014

I've deleted the XML database file, and updated to the latest PowerSDR V3.2.1 on Windows 8.

Previous version ran fine with Hermes. Current version seems to produce no transmit output either in TUN mode or in the Two-tone mode.  Receive works fine.  Additionally, the setting come up with Rx Only mode checked. If I uncheck that box, then TUN button is ungrayed out on the main PSWR screen.  However, anytime I close PSDR then restart it, the Rx Only checkbox is selected again.  Seems like the state is not being saved between invocations of the program.

I verified that my Hermes module is OK by running it under gnuradio, it transmits & receives exactly as it should.

Is there possibly some database setting that impacts both the TUN and the Two-tone modes, and saving settings between sessions ?

-- Tom, N5EG