[hpsdr] Getting Mercury/Penny going under Linux

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Thu Jan 9 05:43:13 PST 2014

G'day Richard,

I'm using cuSDR64 3.2.13 on Ubuntu 13.10 that was compiled against QT5.
It requires  modification of the QT project and source files in order to
get it to built. This was documented in one of my earlier emails on this
list.

Next on my to do list is facilitating QAudioStream to output audio on
the localhost, which should also work on Windows similar to VAC as used
by PowerSDR.

73, Berndt
VK5ABN