[hpsdr] Getting Mercury/Penny going under Linux

richardh at iinet.net.au richardh at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 9 05:12:08 PST 2014

Gradually moving forward in getting my previous system going again

Have Ozy (now a functional board) Mercury + Penny
Have managed to program these boards tho when I try to run PowerSDR
under Windows it complains that the software versions are wrong and
wont run
Not clear what numbers correspond to the versions I have
tried Linux instead - seems to recognize the USB port but cant get a
functional program to compile under Qt
various problems with the QtMultimedia library and the version I have
- trying GHPSDR3
Is there a functional standalone program under Linux for this
combination?
I guess everyone has moved on to Hermes

Thanks for any ideas

Richard