[hpsdr] Calling all IT pros!

Tim ORourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 21 03:55:03 PDT 2014

Getting ready for Field Day, have installed all the digital and logging files successfully.
Installing latest version of PwrSdr I get two error messages 2503 and 2502.
Older version of Pwrsdr was installed and working fine.
Tried uninstalling from control panel same two messages!
Running Win 8.1 on I7 machine.
Have tried all the suggestions on microsoft help site.

I can use older version but I wanted to try newer FW as I will be running CW station for local club.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Tim

Tim O'Rourke
W4YN at ARRL.Net
Low Power Amateur Radio Rocks
Member of Flying Pigs,ARCI,GQRP,RSGB,ARRL Life Member
NHRA Life Member