[hpsdr] PowerSDR MRX Midi Config

VE7VIB ve7vib at telus.net
Mon Jun 9 12:47:19 PDT 2014

I use Hercules DJ MP3e2 MIDI controller with the PowerSDR MRX 3.2.10 and 2X Mercury/Atlas boards for the diversity radio. The MIDI controller I use has assignment labels for 10 knobs, 32 buttons, 3 sliders and 2 VFO wheels in the PowerSDR CAT/MIDI configuration screen. Some of the knobs have up to 30 control options available from the drop down menu.

I also tested the PowerSDR software mouse controls on the All in One PC  Win 8.1-64, Intel i5, with 23 inch touch on screen to see if the mouse control can be eliminated since I like the SDR with the real knobs and buttons.  The monitor with the touch on screen I have tested can be used to control onscreen buttons, sliders and the VFO A/B tuning, only some sliders did not work smoothly with the finger.

73, Ted VE7VIB