[hpsdr] Apache no longer ship direct to the UK

Steven Doyle stevej.doyle at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 2 01:36:44 PST 2014

Elecraft don’t seem to suffer from this problem. I recently purchased some gear from them, they shipped direct to the UK and all I had to pay was the VAT. I saved over £800 from what the UK distributor wanted, incidentally the same distributor that Apache Labs uses.

I got one of the first 100D units shipped directed from Apache Labs, I was thinking or ordering a 200D, but I will not buy through your current distributor.

73

Steve
G1YLB