[hpsdr] Metis upgrade requires bypass firmware check...

Justin Giles-Clark justingc at ozemail.com.au
Mon Mar 31 01:05:18 PDT 2014

Greetings all,

I get the the same thing as Pete except PowerSDR only actively runs for about a second then stops and all the board LEDs go out and all boards shutdown. Only a power cycle returns them.

The upgrades to Métis and the Mercury & Penelope firmware upgrades (same as Pete) all completed without problems and I have reapplied them all just in case.

Only difference to Pete's setup is I'm running windows 7.

Any ideas?

73, Justin, VK7TW