[hpsdr] Weekly Update

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Fri May 16 17:59:56 PDT 2014

Hello HPSDR'ers,

For those at Dayton, hope you are having a great convention.

I will give my weekly update via e-mail this week -

I have updated the HPSDR wiki with the latest Themis and Khronos files.

I have been shrinking most of the silkscreen on Themis  to get the board
size down this week.  Spoke with Isotemp this week also.

I have talked to a couple of board houses regarding the Themis fab this
week also.

I hope things went well with the TAPR presentation today with Scotty.

I may hop on Teamspeak a little later if I can.

73's,
John
AJ6BC