[hpsdr] Hermes emulator

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 05:57:07 PST 2014

Hi Alan,

great, thanks a lot! I once wrote a little software emulating a number of
HPSDR-compliant hardware devices on the ethernet. Your emulator will also
be very useful during Software development. Especially, if we are now going
into the direction of the new protocol. Do you plan to implement also the
new protocol?

73, Hermann DL3HVH