[hpsdr] Hermes emulator

Alan Hopper alan at samsararesearch.com
Fri Nov 7 01:56:45 PST 2014

Hermann,
I'll certainly implement the new protocol if it will be of use,  do you
have any pointers to a spec or is it not at that stage yet? I'm new to this
list and haven't trawled back through the archive yet.  I shall try and
tidy the code to make adding different radios or protocols easier.

73, Alan M6NNB