[hpsdr] ANAN-100 sometimes no TX, after upgrade to 2.9b/3.0 and 3.2.19

Jim Barber barberaudio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 11:26:46 PDT 2014

I can confirm that this behavior on my 100D, using Anglia firmware 4.2 .

Since this radio is fairly new to me I can't say that the problem didn't
exist all along, though. When I bought the radio (used) I immediately
updated the firmware,
since it was several versions out of date.

In my case, it doesn't seem to matter how PTT is engaged, occasionally
there is no
RF output. I don't use VOX, so can't comment on that.

73,
Jim N7CXI