[hpsdr] Updated KISS Konsole for Cross-platform Execution

Bob Campbell joan-bob at bigpond.net.au
Fri Sep 19 16:30:04 PDT 2014

Hi All,
I thought I would give this a go on the F20 distro and found the mono
version in the repository was :-
mono-core.i686                                     2.10.8-5.fc20
monodevelop.i686                                   2.8.8.4-4.fc20

Thinking this was a bit dated I took a look at the mono site and found:-
mono-opt.i686                                      3.8.0-1.1.fc20
monodevelop-opt.i686                               5.3-1.1.fc20

Now my question is what is the version that is being used by those with
much more experience with mono than I.  Am I to close the the bleading
edge?  I seem to be having trouble with  monodevelop reading the XML
files especially KISSKonsoleSetup.wixproj.  Maybe my inexperience with
the mono application is the problem.

73's
Bob.c
Vk4xv