[hpsdr] Alex manual

Rick Dykstra rdykstra at charter.net
Tue Apr 7 17:26:37 PDT 2015

I'm ashamed to say I've had a Hermes and Alex filter set sitting on the
shelf too long. Munin is almost ready to go, and I'm  finally putting
everything together.

I tried to get the Alex manual pdf from the support page, but the link is
broken. Can someone fix the link or point me in the right direction on
getting it and hooking all this together?

The Hermes was never powered  up, so still has the firmware that was shipped
with the assembled board. Do I have to go through any steps in updating, or
can I go right to the latest version?

Thanks,

Rick

KR8T