[hpsdr] Windows 10 Preview

Ron McCurdy firemonitor at cox.net
Sat Apr 11 13:43:28 PDT 2015

So, I've worked most of the day trying everything I can find in the instructions and still no joy.  I've removed all cards except for Metis and tried the Bootloader and the Programmer.  I've also tried to diagnose the problem from the computer's end.  I'll check the card in the computer tomorrow to make sure it is seated well.
I've found nothing in the Metis or Atlas instructions about removing I2C jumpers.  Could you be more specific about these, i.e. where they are located, under what circumstances they will need to be removed....
Thanks for the help!
73,Ron