[hpsdr] Mercury/Penny obsolete?

Jonas Sanamon sanamon at connective.nu
Tue Apr 28 13:57:39 PDT 2015

Hi all!

Are these gems now considered obsolete?
Is all development now focused on Hermes/Angelia and Mercury&Penny
therefore now lagging behind firmware wise?
I'm thinking for example about VNA and Pure Signal functionality, where as
I understand it there are no technical showstoppers to bring these features
to the Atlas bus cards, but no-one has had the time/motivation required?

This is by no means meant as criticism, but seeking genuine advice. Should
I invest in another Mercury for diversity or should I use that money as a
starting plate for an Angelia or Hermes instead?

Best Regards,
Jonas - SM4VEY