[hpsdr] Hermes hardware and firmware

k3it gokoyev+k3it at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:04:01 PDT 2015

> AFAIK and can test, all power supplies and clocks are OK except for pin
152 LTC2208_125Mhz.

Glen

I think that means that your LTC2208 chip is not up.  The ADC gets its
clock from the crystal and passes on to the FPGA via the CLOCK OUT pin.
I'd check that the ADC is soldered good and has all of the required
voltages.  Also check that pin 19 SHDN is not high for some reason