[hpsdr] Using Windows 10 Preview

Ron McCurdy firemonitor at cox.net
Fri Apr 10 18:30:40 PDT 2015

I have been using PowerSDR last modified 1/24/2015HPSDRBootloader 2.0 modified 11/8/2014HPSDRProgrammer _V2_nopcap 2.0 modified 4/10/2015
I have no idea which version of the *.rbf files is on the cards, but, I've removed all cards except Metis and installed the jumper on JP1.  Only the LPU is attached to the opposite end of Atlas.When I try to run either Bootloader or Programmer, they both crash however I do get the proper Ethernet card with it's IP and MAC address before I run the programs.
73,Ron