[hpsdr] special 2Rx RA version of OpenHPSDR PowerSDR

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Mon Aug 31 22:36:52 PDT 2015

Hi Glenn,

I don't recall the details of your original post.  However, what is
returned from the call Joe references is the "peak" value of the
signal.  Every sample in each buffer of data is checked to determine if
it establishes a new peak value.  There is a decay time constant applied
to this value before conversion to dB; otherwise, we'd have a peak-hold
situation.  The default time constant (which I believe is being used) is
0.1 seconds.

73,
Warren  NR0V