[hpsdr] Audio distortions during zoom/pan panadapter

Andrew irbsurfing at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 8 13:30:25 PST 2015

Hi Bert,I have exactly the same problem with distortion as you when zooming. I thought it was a feature!Also I can report that the distortions go away when I run DPC latency checker as you did!Weird, what could be the difference when DPC is running??
I also have another distortion problem on the audio from time to time, which looks like dropped packets to the pc, but not sure how to
debug, not sure if this is related to zooming but DPC does not fix it.AndrewG4XZL
Message: 4