[hpsdr] FW: SBC Inforce 6410

Helmut dc6ny at gmx.de
Thu Dec 17 14:05:15 PST 2015

Hi,

I agree with Terry. The charm of RED PITAYA is its diversity of
applications. Of course you have to add preamps and filters (Nyquist LPFs or
BPFs) for the different apps. The MIMO structure similar the expensive
Crimson board with four RF input- and RF output-ports opens also innovative
remote applications on VHF/UHF bands by adding further RF modules. The 125
MHz generated by a TCXO seems to provide acceptable low jitter. Indeed for
future FPGA codes and/or stand-alone performance the I/O port schematics are
indispensable.

BTW this RED PITAYA is already working fine with PowerSDR mRX PS v.3.3.6.

73, Helmut, DC6NY