[hpsdr] Diversity experience.

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Sat Nov 14 08:49:26 PST 2015

Hi Hagen.

When you activate the Diversity tab, RX2 is automatically ON and in synch
with RX1. You MUST have a separate antenna that can pick up the noise. On
my QTH, the problematic noise is locally generated so I use the antenna
with the highest noise level for RX2. I believe that a low mounted
vertical antenna near the house should pick up most of the actual noise
but that has to be tested.

Good luck!

73, Kjell

På Sat, 14 Nov 2015 15:29:39 +0100, skrev adhag at t-online.de