[hpsdr] ANAN and 2 vfo emulation /cat problem

Dominique DEHAYS f6dro at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 30 07:07:57 PST 2015

Hello ,

I am using the anan10 on 10Ghz eme. I try to use EME system from F1EHN (http://www.f1ehn.org/) , to compensate automaticaly the Doppler true a function called rig control and OMNIRIG. I use the TS2000 or the KENWOOD driver in omnirig , as recommended somewhere in the hpsdr manual

I have a serious problem.I'm in split mode VFO-A=RX VFO-B=TX. As long as I am in RX , the doppler compensation of the RX VFO works well , but as soon as I go TX , it is a mess , VFO B exchanges its content with VFO A and I'm txing on the rx frequency.

In fact , it looks like there is not truly the equivalent of 2 VFOs.

73

Dom