[hpsdr] New TAPR Product -- TASS Switch System

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Sep 28 06:06:16 PDT 2015

By the way, the 7 open collector outputs on a Hermes or ANAN board can
be used to control the TASS-R board.  In that case, you don't need an
Arduino.

You'll need pull-up resistors to provide the active-high signal the
TASS-R requires, and without some encoding only 7 relays can be directly
controlled.  But it is doable.

John
----