[hpsdr] PowerSDR mRx question

Jim Sanford wb4gcs at wb4gcs.org
Sun Aug 21 10:08:37 PDT 2016

All:

Finally making progress at actually getting on the air.  Setup: Atlas,
Metis, Mercury, Penelope, Alex.

I have two "issues" for which I seek advice:

1.  When I push TUNE, I get whatever output corresponds to the DRIVE
slider.  This, despite in setup, I have set TUNE power to 10Watts (I
think 10 means 10 Watts!) and de-selected "Use Drive Setting".  Any
suggestions on what I'm missing??

2.  To get any meaningful output on SSB, I have to enable the 50db gain
and maximize the audio drive.  I'm using an Icom IC-SM6 microphone, and
I have verified the proper settings on the jumpers on Penelope.  Any
other suggestions??

Thanks & 73,

Jim

wb4gcs at amsat.org