[hpsdr] Hpsdr Digest, Vol 126, Issue 14 - AGC, Digital Modes, and Wide Bandwidths

Al Pawlowski k6avp at almont.com
Sun Aug 21 09:03:55 PDT 2016

I find turning on the “ANF” function helps a a lot in a situation where there are one, or more, signals in the channel strong enough to reduce the rf gain via agc. If there are too many such signals to leave an untouched area for you to work, the only thing left is to reduce the channel bandwidth you are looking at with the variable filter settings.

Al - K6AVP