[hpsdr] PowerSDR mRx question

List Mail mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Sun Aug 21 19:59:55 PDT 2016

Jim,

I have same setup, sans Alex, and Magister instead of Metis.

Have you run through the PA Settings in Setup to set your output power on
each band? With Alex, I understand there is a level calibration routine.

I also have to set 20 dB Mic Boost and also set a fairly high level on the
Mic Gain setting to get adequate drive in SSB.

Do you also notice strange behaviour in the CW transmit control?

73,
Luke VK3HJ