[hpsdr] Will piHPSDR have WAV recording possibility?

pa5bw pa5bw at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 30 07:20:59 PDT 2016

Dear John,

My compliments for adding a practical user interface to the HPSDR,
making the superb HPSDR radio easier to use in the field. For I field
measurements we now use a 12VDC miniPC, which we would gladly replace by
a piHPSDR...

... provided the piHPSDR software includes the possibility to record a
WAV-file containing the IQ-data of the two ADC's. We use that in our
scientific experiments to measure circular polarization on HF. And we
have several other field measurements in planning.

Is it known already whether piHPSDR has or will have such dial channel
WAV-recording?

73, Ben - PE5B / PA5BW