[hpsdr] Will piHPSDR have WAV recording possibility?

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:11:24 PDT 2016

Hi Ben,

I currently do not have any plans to add the recording capability, but
it would not be very difficult.  I currently only support 1 receiver in
this code because we are just trying to get a basic transceiver running
on a small RPi.

However, there is some work in progress (but slowly) to upgrade ghpsdr
to use WDSP and the new protocol. This would make more sense as the
place to add this.

-- John