[hpsdr] Penelope J6 Open Collectors on TX

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Sat Dec 24 05:53:00 PST 2016

Thanks for the response Luke, and Phil also.

I think everything is OK from the config in PowerSDR all the way to the
LPF board in question - the OC outputs work just fine in RX mode - it's
only the TX config that seems to be ignored.

I ran another test yesterday with 12V going to the LPF and the OC
signals coming from Penelope - nothing else in the amp was in the
picture.  In this mode, the band selection in RX was fine - I can hear
the selected relay bank click when I change bands. As soon as I hit MOX
or Tune in PowerSDR, I hear the relay click again as the relay for the
selected band turns OFF.  Go back to RX and it clicks again, back to
selected again.  So everything points to the OC pins for TX not being
used at all despite having the same pin mapping in the matrix.

I'll try Phil's suggestion and do an upgrade of PowerSDR and a full
database reset.

Merry Christmas to all on the list and thanks to all the developers for
their hard work - much appreciated!

73, Pete, N3EVL