[hpsdr] Windows 10

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Sun Jun 5 08:09:21 PDT 2016

I also wonder about this - Windows 10 is running superbly on a variety of my
machines, even some of early Core2DUO vintage. Even though Microsoft may
suggest that particular hardware can't run Windows 10 it's always worth
giving it a go. I'm rather heavily into SDR, Intel IPP, NVIDIA CUDA etc. and
haven't had a single problem I can lay at the feet of Microsoft.

The Edge browser sucks big time, once they bother to finish the basics it'll
be usable, for now Chrome is really where it's at for me.

Simon Brown, GK4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com