[hpsdr] ADC2, RX2 and ANT2 configuration?

Hans Remeeus hans at remeeus.eu
Mon Jun 6 00:18:34 PDT 2016

Hello!

In Setup/ADC it is possible to configure RX1-7 to ADC1, ADC2 or ADC3.

When I configure RX1 to ADC1 everything works fine; I have RX and TX.

When I configure RX1 to ADC2 I have no RX.

When I put an antenna to ANT2, which is configured to ADC2, I have no RX.

When I put an antenna to ANT2 and configure RX2 to ADC1, I have no RX.

Do I have to configure ADC2, RX2 and ANT2 somewhere in the Setup?

Tnx and 73, Hans.

--

Vriendelijke groeten,
Hans Remeeus (PA1HR/OE3JRC)