[hpsdr] CW break-in ?

Dominique Dehays f6dro at wanadoo.fr
Thu May 5 07:23:33 PDT 2016

Hello Joe ,

tnx for the reply. I hope it will be possible because  touching the
paddle makes my waveguide switch in the transverter trying to follow dot
and dashes , it is a dangerous situation and will be of interest for all
V/U/Shf operators not willing their coaxial relays to switch  for
nothing. Break in is perfectly OK when Pin diodes switches are involved
, but with mechanical relays , it is not wanted.

I've also noticed a small bug in the CWX function , I will try to
explain it in detail later.

73

Dom/F6DRO