[hpsdr] CW break-in ?

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Thu May 5 07:45:00 PDT 2016

Hi Dom,

My solution to that issue is to set the time delay long enough to keep in Tx mode for CW characters and pauses to be sent, only going back to Rx mode after a suitably long delay time that you select.  It doesn’t result in true break-in operation and isn’t exactly non-break-in either, i.e., you can’t hear between dits and dahs but rather only between longer pauses during the sending.   You can set the delay to be arbitrarily long to allow you to send all characters and words and any pauses you like before it switches back to Rx.

But I understand the issue you state, certainly, and the check box should work properly, of course, to allow you to simply activate MOX and key with whatever pauses you wish then deactivate MOX manually to go back to Rx.

73, Joe K5SO