[hpsdr] CW sidetone through speakers on PC instead of Headphoneon ANAN SDR

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Thu May 5 07:46:34 PDT 2016

There are two configurations to consider:

1. Key or paddle plugged into the PC and using VAC for audio. In this case
it should be possible, at least for ASIO-equipped users and the impending
lower latency code, to have reasonable latency on sidetone sourced from
PowerSDR mRX.

2. Key or paddle plugged into the radio, but audio coming from VAC. This
seems less likely to be possible.

73,

Scott