[hpsdr] CPU overload

Dan Mitchell danmitchell387 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 16:35:00 PDT 2016

Jeffrie;
I have been testing the difference in CPU load between Windows 10 and the
new Windows 10 Anniversary edition using identical PowerSDR (latest
version), and have found no difference on either my Dell Desktop with Intel
i7 or my new Surface Pro i7.

My problem is that since both the computers have Intel i7s with similar
Passmark numbers, one would think the CPU load would be similar. Not so. My
new Surface pro 4 has a CPU load that is roughly double that of the Dell
desktop. I'm scratching my head on this one.

73,
Dan, W0IQ