[hpsdr] CPU overload

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 16:38:17 PDT 2016

Dan

The CPU load is the result of everything running in the computer. You
probably have different services active between the tablet and the desktop.
Software packages often stick services out there to check for updates,etc.

The best way to see equivalence between the two systems is to boot both in
Safe mode but I suspect even then you can see differences.

The reality is that the goal of this investigation really doesn't mean much
as the variables are just to large!

73

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal LLC

END OF SUMMER SALE
Huge discounts on FlexReady PCs!
SAVE UP TO $300 ON YOUR CUSTOM-CONFIGURED PC!!