[hpsdr] "FPGA Floor Planning"

Bryan Rambo bryanr at bometals.com
Fri Feb 10 07:12:00 PST 2017

Hi Joe (and Phil perhaps?),

Would crowdfunding a paid Quartus subscription for our developers to use be
inconsistent with the "open" in OpenHPSDR?  If not, you can count on me for
a generous contribution.

I pose this as a question, rather than as an assertion, because I truly
don't understand the ramifications of these GNU style open-source licensing
arrangements.

73, Bryan W4WMT