[hpsdr] External disable of Penelope RF output?

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Tue Jan 3 05:19:23 PST 2017

Hi Helmut,

Thanks for the information.  I'll review my existing bias switching
arrangement and figure out a way to interrupt on high SWR.  I was
concerned if there was a problem with still supplying RF to the AMP in
this mode and certainly don't want to get into issues with hot-switching
relays in the RF input circuit.

I'm already using the PTT out pin and also using the open collectors for
band selection on the associated LPF.

Pete