[hpsdr] Tech discussion on list (new subject line)

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 12:52:05 PDT 2017

Doug,

It's a pretty standard rejection letter that many, many people receive
everyday from nearly any publication on the planet.

The standard formula for a rejection letter in the publishing industry is:

Say thanks.
Deliver the news.
Give the main reason.
Offer hope.

And it pretty much follows that formula. It's not rude at all. Rejection is
always tough!

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o

P.S. You could publish on this list.