[hpsdr] PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR mRX PS v3.4.1 released (Doug W5WC)

Jay Mills jay at jaymills.org
Fri Jun 2 17:25:47 PDT 2017

Hi Doug,

Thank you and the others very much for all that you do in keeping this
software up and moving forward.  The new auto-update of the settings
when upgrading is great!

However, why does one of the 3 band-stacking registers still ALWAYS
revert to the low end of each band segment and CW mode and a different
bandwidth?  I still have to manually reset 11 frequencies and modes and
bandwidths for each of the bands upon loading the new software.  Not
that I haven't gotten used to it, just time consuming.

Thanks, Jay, HP3AK