[hpsdr] PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR mRX PS v3.4.1 released (Doug W5WC)

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Fri Jun 2 18:45:17 PDT 2017

>"However, why does one of the 3 band-stacking registers still ALWAYS revert
to the low end of each band segment and CW mode and a different bandwidth?
I still have to manually reset 11 frequencies and modes and bandwidths for
each of the bands upon loading the new software.  Not that I haven't gotten
used to it, just time consuming. Thanks, Jay, HP3AK"

Adding to Jay's comment, CW mode filter bandwidth changes always revert to
their default setting.  For example, default for 2.7kHz is HIGH=775;
LOW=-1975; WIDTH=2750.  In CW, I generally use 0 Hz to completely eliminate
the other size of zero beat.  That means LOW=0 Hz; HIGH=-2700 Hz; WIDTH=2700
Hz.  Changing it works fine and accomplishes the goal but it's impossible to
save the new setting.  Changing band and mode returns the CW filter setting
to their default values.

Many thanks for your consideration!

Paul, W9AC