[hpsdr] PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR mRX PS v3.4.1 released (Doug W5WC)

Chris Codella, W2PA w2pa at w2pa.net
Sat Jun 3 12:12:21 PDT 2017

Guys,

I can explain this.

At the moment, the database import function does *not* import previous
band stack information from your old database.  I wasn't sure that it
would work properly until I got the even more complex transmit profile
import working properly.  Now that TXProfiles seem to be fine, next on
my list is to import band-stack information, which also includes the
filter settings that go with them.  At the moment BandStacks store
BandName, Mode, Filter, Freq, CTUN on/off, ZoomFactor, and
CenterFrequency.  That's all.

You likely noticed that at least your customized filter button settings
do persist and are imported (i.e. what gets set up when you right click
on a filter button and change how it's defined), since those
customizations are saved along with other settings and options.  But for
the moment, any data saved with the band stacks themselves does not get
imported from an old database file (yet).

So stay tuned - it should be coming soon to an SDR near you.

73,
Chris, W2PA