[hpsdr] Metis Protocol-1 Question

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Mon Jul 23 16:54:57 PDT 2018

OK - a few edits:

Metis only responds if I use the HPSDR Programmer if version 3.0 rbf is
loaded - it won't respond to anything else - no activity lights.

I made a build - version 1.7 - loaded that with the HPSDR Programmer - and
that works - getting activity LEDs no matter what position JP2 is in.
USB Blaster can't successfully program - and maybe the board really isn't
designed to support the USB Blaster - I'm just trying to remember all of
this right now.

If I put version 2.9 back on - which is what was there previously - I get
the same result - no LED activity.

So, any help/clues appreciated.

I using Protocol-1 on the Atlas backplane.

73's,
John
AJ6BC