[hpsdr] Question(s) on the DFC board

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 05:34:51 PDT 2018

The VAC code that is part of PowerSDR and Thetis is open source:
https://github.com/TAPR

If you are referring to the utility/driver software that actually
instantiates the virtual audio cables there are only two choices, both
proprietary:

-- the original implementation, http://software.muzychenko.net/eng/vac.htm

-- a more modern and capable implementation,
https://www.vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm

Of the two I greatly prefer the latter. It is also the only solution that
supports ASIO.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o