[hpsdr] Yaesu AR-DV10

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Thu May 24 12:50:37 PDT 2018

HPSDR'ers,

I see Yaesu has announced what they say is a hand-held SDR - the AR-DV10
albeit it appears the development is through another company - web-page is
here:
https://www.yaesu.com/indexVS.cfm?cmd=DisplayProducts&ProdCatID=103&encProdID=DB57F3BFAB522C19459C543AD9F2E891&DivisionID=65&isArchived=0

Was this announced at Hamvention?

Can you get I/Q info out of it?

I was working the Ham Radio Testing Booth at the Maker Faire '18 here in
San Mateo, CA - which appears it will be in lockstep for the forseeable
future with Hamvention in Dayton - so I still haven't heard all of the news
from Dayton.

Anyone that is familiar with what's going on with the Yaesu announcement
and the latest SDR announcements from Hamvention and elsewhere; please feel
free to respond/elaborate.

73's,
John
AJ6BC