[hpsdr] Yaesu AR-DV10

Sebastien F4GRX f4grx at f4grx.net
Thu May 24 14:21:07 PDT 2018

hello

the answer is no.

it decodes 10 digital modes as well as the usual analog ones.

http://qrznow.com/aor-ar-dv10/

the only IQ in the operating manual is in "Liquid"

http://www.aorja.com/support/manuals/AR-DV10_operating_manual.pdf

That's where you start to realize the amplitude of the bullshit that
commercial transceiver suppliers are trying to make us ingest.

And you start to cry when you realize that these sellers of bullshit
actually have a market, because "many" people want a SDR that works
without a computer.

These devices are NOT SDR. They are DSP.

And sorry for the harsh language.

Sebastien