[hpsdr] Problems with direct connection PC-OpenHPSDR

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Thu May 30 10:46:44 PDT 2019

Hi Scott and Georg.

First: This happened with both Protocols.

Usually I have had the IP address set  fixed to 10.0.0.xx on the SDR cards
and that has normally been no problem.

I changed the IP address on the SDR card to 0.0.0.0 and now I am able to
connect directly. The IP address on the SDR card is now 169.254.170.149.

If I connect via the switch, the SDR card get 10.0.0.61.

So now I am happy!!

Thank you both for the help.

73, Kjell

På Thu, 30 May 2019 16:29:47 +0200, skrev Scott Traurig

--
Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/