[hpsdr] Atlas based coherent receive

Paul Fletcher paul_fletcher at me.com
Sun Dec 6 22:33:57 PST 2020

Hi all,

It’s been a while since I’ve been part of the list but I’m resurrecting my Atlas based HPSDR setup and need a bit of help. The radio works fine and I now want to add my second Mercury. I’ve found the information about jumper settings but it’s the 122MHz clock connections I’m unsure of. Looking at the schematics there is a clock out and in connection on J1 but I’ve seen references to using connections to JP1. The web page that had the wiring info and pictures seems to have disappeared so can anyone provide some help?

Also am I correct in assuming Metis won’t run protocol 2 as the latest firmware I can find is V3 which I’m running and that doesn’t support it.

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

73 Paul M1PAF